International Union of Operating Engineers Local 399
Union Hall and Training Facility
2260 S. Grove Street
Chicago, IL 60616
(312) 372-9870 Ext. 4000
Fax Number (312) 842-1590
- Enrollment in any course is limited. Enrollment will be based on a first come, first served basis.
- Courses are open to members in good standing of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 399, and others interested in a career as an Operating Stationary Engineer..
- Check with your Chief Engineer about the availability of tuition assistance and the proper notification to your employer.
- Students will receive certificates of completion from Triton College for each course. Each course is worth a continuing education unit.
- Courses will be applied to the National Certificate once approved by the International.
After completing form,fax to the Educational Department at: (312) 842-1590
or, SCAN AND E-MAIL to: email@example.com