International Union of Operating Engineers Local 399
Union Hall & Training Facility
2260 S. Grove Street • Chicago, IL 60616
Office: (312) 372-9870 Ext. 4000
Fax: (312) 842-1590
- Enrollment in any course is limited. Enrollment will be based on a first-come, first-served basis
- Courses are open to members in good standing of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 399, and others interested in a career as and Operating Engineer.
- Check with your Chief Engineer about the availability of tuition assistance and the proper notification to your employer.
- Students will receive certificates of completion from Triton College for each course. Each course is worth a continuing education unit.
- Courses will be applied to the National Certificate once approved by the International.
After completing form, email to: email@example.com or fax to (312) 842-1590.