You are restricted to public info.    
International Union of Operating Engineers: Local 399
handw.jpgPlease keep your contact information updated

Adding a Spouse or Child to your Insurance



Q&A Image.jpg


How do I add my new wife / baby to the insurance?


Complete a Dependent Change Form (shown below) and
submit it to the Health & Welfare Fund Office with a 
copy of the state/county issue marriage license or
birth certificate via:


Dependent Change Form Image.jpg

Click form to view/download



•  Fax (312) 842-0291
•  Email: click here to submit
•  Mail (or drop off at):
   Local 399 Health & Welfare Department
   2260 S. Grove Street, Chicago, IL 60616


Please don't forget to sign the bottom of the form!